Saturday, August 11, 2012

Recent purchases

With the jewelry party that I recently had, I discovered that I have a lot of stuff in inventory to go through and get listed. Because of that, I haven't been going to many estate sales or flea markets. Kind of a bummer, but I'm running out of places to put jewelry while waiting to get things listed.

Last week, during the party, I banished my husband. He went out to some estate sales on his own and picked up some pieces for me. (In the picture it's the set on the right and the brooch in the bottom right corner as well as the small grouping on the left)

And then this week, I was driving around and came across a couple of small estate sales and garagesales. So I picked up a few pieces. (The bangles and earrings on the top and the necklace on the bottom left, the fish on the pink card, and the silver jewelry on the bottom middle)


No comments:

Post a Comment