Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Page!

I've got a new page on the blog that I hope you all take a few minutes to check out. 

Found at: http://richardmansel.com/tag/bibliophile/
Besides being a "Jeremy" (see here), I am also a bibliophile. That is to say, I'm a book lover.  As I've been getting deeper and deeper into the fascinating world of costume jewelry, I've been busy collecting reference books.  Yes, there are a lot of great websites out there, and I will eventually compile my favorites into a page as well, but there's something about a book. A book with fantastic, mouthwatering pictures and information. One I can dog-ear and be full of post-it notes.  To be perfectly fair and honest, there are some books on this list that I use more than others, and in the future, I'll be indicating those.

Anyway, the new page is titled Jewelry Reference Books. I've also tried to link to the listings for the books on Amazaon, so if you're interested, you can add them to your collection as well.

I'm also hoping to do reviews of the books that I have in the future. I will be linking to those from the page for your convenience as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment